Hey, dog buddies, get your humans to take you out to the ballgame!
This year's annual Dog Days of Summer baseball game will be San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego Padres. It's on Saturday, August 23, 2008, at AT&T Park San Francisco.
Advanced Dog Zone registration is necessary!
Look what dogs will get to do: Be in a doggy costume contest, parade around the field, and take home a doggy souvenir that's designed especially for the day. Woofin awesome!
A portion of the Dog Days Giants game ticket proceeds will benefit the San Francisco SPCA.
Humans, paw-leeze read the following Dog Days Park Rules, Recommendations & Info.
- Any participating dog must be at least 6 months old.
- Only one dog per human adult, and no dogs in heat, please!
- All dogs MUST have ID Tags and current rabies vaccination.
- The Park reserves the right to refuse entry to any dog.
- Waiver forms must be completed before entering the ballpark.
- All dogs must be kept on leash at all times.
- Don't bring a dog who's unpredictable in crowds, with other dogs, or with strangers.
- Use good judgment regarding dog temperament so event will be enjoyable for all.
- Note that dogs and owners will be restricted to a certain area within the ballpark.
- Please pick up after your dog. Be courteous and responsible.
Remember, you've got to get your Dog Zone tickets in advance. This is true even if you're a human with season tickets. It's easy. Go to the SF Giants website. Buy a ticket and also paw out the registration form.
Enjoy those hot dogs at the game.